We stress the importance of privacy and are committed to earning your trust by adopting high standards for the protection of your personal information.
The information we collect about you, if you agree to provide it, will allow us to contact you and send the request information, answering your questions and/or table reservation request, or sending information to you about our products and/or services where you have registered an interest.
- In providing us your information you thereby consent to us processing it for this purpose.
- We will not pass your information on to any third party.
For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) the data controller is Leeno’s Bar & Restaurant.
We may collect and/or process the following data about you:
Information you provide to us including
- Information you provide to us by filling in forms on our website leenos.pt or by entering into a contract with us, or by correspondence with us by email, letter, phone or other methods, which includes data provided by you by registering to use our site, commenting on blog posts, or by subscribing for newsletters or other information services, or by placing an order for products or services, and when reporting a problem with our site, or otherwise contacting us.
- Personally Identifiable Information (PII) – the information you give us may include: your name, address, email address, IP address, phone number, together with financial and credit card information. All of which is PII and subject to the GDPR.
Data Integrity and Security
All PII data we hold is protected by us in accordance with the Principles (Article 5) of the GDPR including the use of two-factor access control and encryption wherever possible.
We use reasonable efforts to maintain accurate information and use physical and technical safeguards to secure your data.
We use third-party providers to provide the technology required to provide our Services including hardware, networking, software and storage.
These facilities may be located outside of the European Economic Area. By submitting your personal information, you agree to this.
Although we will use reasonable efforts to secure network communications and our Sites, we cannot guarantee that the information submitted to, maintained on, or transmitted from our systems will be completely secure.
Information we collect about you with regard to your use of our website may be automatically collected and comprises the following:
- technical information – such as your; internet protocol (IP) address, login information, time zone, browser type/version with plug-in types/versions, device information (operating system and platform);
- information about your visit – such as your; Uniform Resource Locators (URL), including the date and time, products and services viewed/searched; site response times, downloads, errors, page visit time length, interaction (scrolling, clicks, mouse-overs), exit methods away from pages, phone numbers (i.e. used to call our customer service number), route to our site from other websites, with the address of other sites, or from search engine links to our site including search engine address and search term used.
Disclosure of personal details
Information we collect and receive may be disclosed to third parties in and out of the European Economic Area as (i) described in this policy, (ii) if you otherwise give your consent, or (iii) if the disclosure is legally required.
We may disclose aggregated or anonymous information where reasonable steps have been taken to ensure the data does not contain your personally identifying information.
Visitor’s registration and “cookies”
For (improvement of) our service and product, we use (temporary and persistent) cookies to track browsing behaviour and monitor and record the visits and use of our website(s).
Furthermore, we will record your IP address, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP) for fraud, misuse and criminal investigation purposes.
Please note that, in accordance with European personal data protection laws, strict security procedures are observed within Leeno’s to prevent personal data misuse and unauthorized access.
For marketing analysis and quality improvement purposes, we collect on an anonymous basis various information with respect to the total amount of transactions, referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp information and the number and location of clicks on a given page.
Please note that from time to time, we may use third party service providers to collect, monitor and report on this anonymous data.
Links to Third Parties
The use of any information or materials that you may access at these external sites is purely voluntary. You should not rely on the contents without independent and thorough review of the accuracy, completeness, effectiveness, timeliness and correct sequencing. These external sites may also refer to specific commercial products, processes, or services by trade name, trademark, service mark, manufacturer or otherwise. Unless Leeno’s has provided explicit authority, such references in no way indicate our endorsement, recommendation or preference.
Control over your data
You always have the right to review the personal data you have stored with us. You can request your personal data by emailing us at email@example.com Please state ‘request personal data’ in the subject line of your email. If your personal data is incorrect, we will change it upon your request.
You can also ask Leeno’s to remove your personal data from its database by sending us an email to the aforementioned email address.
Leeno’s encourages parents and guardians to spend time with their children online, and to be familiar with the sites their children visit.
No information is permitted to be either submitted to, or posted on, our sites by users under the age of 13. Leeno’s relies on our users to be truthful in responding to the question of age.
Leeno’s will not provide any personally identifying information about users under the age of 13, regardless of its source, to any third party for any purpose whatsoever without first requesting parental permission.
When does Leeno’s send you emails?
After you make a table reservation (by email or our websform), you will receive a confirmation message with all the information about your table booking.
Data Controller: Leeno’s Bar & Restaurant
Address: Rua de Leichlingen 30, 9000-003 Funchal, Madeira – Portugal
Telephone: +351 291 627 184
If you have any suggestions or remarks about this privacy statement, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are at all times entitled to change the way we collect, transmit and process the personal information and such other information as we may deem necessary.
This Privacy Statement may therefore be amended from time to time in order to reflect the latest changes.
Issue Date: 10th of March, 2019