- All vouchers are to be redeemed only in Leeno’s Restaurant, Funchal, Madeira Island (Portugal).
- All postage of vouchers is to addresses in European countries only.
- All vouchers are valid for 10 months from the date of sale. Vouchers not used within this time will be forfeited with no entitlement to refund or exchange. It is not possible to extend the voucher beyond the stated 10 month validity period.
- All vouchers must be booked in advance.
- Vouchers cannot be used on certain holidays such as Christmas Day or New Year’s Day or certain promotional days such as Valentine’s Day or Mother’s Day. Please ask when booking.
- Purchase of a voucher is not a guarantee of a reservation. Reservations are subject to availability, at our discretion. Please call the telephone number specified on the restaurant’s home page to make your reservation.
- Vouchers can be used as full or part payment on goods and services at Leeno’s Restaurant. Purchases made with vouchers are not refundable in cash.
- Vouchers are not transferable, refundable in cash or replaceable if lost, destroyed or stolen.
- All vouchers must be presented by the bearer (named on the voucher) on arrival (printed or via smart phone) at the relevant restaurant and must be mentioned when booking.
- Vouchers can only be used for a single transaction; any remaining amount is not exchangeable for cash or another voucher and will be automatically forfeited.
- Risk will pass to the customer upon delivery and title will pass upon receipt of payment in full. Where vouchers are dispatched by email, risk will pass to the customer when the email is sent and title will pass upon receipt of payment in full.
- The company reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- For technical queries regarding the website, shopping cart or receiving the vouchers please contact +351 291 627 184 or email to info[at]leenos.pt. If you have opted to receive your voucher via email, please check your junk folder if you did not received an email notification.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the term ‘voucher’ as used in these terms and conditions refers only to vouchers purchased directly from the Leeno’s Restaurant website (www.leenos.pt).
Guest cancellations of meal voucher bookings are subject to the cancellation policy of the restaurant; guests may be charged a cancellation fee. Where a voucher has not been used due to the cancellation of a booking, the voucher remains valid until used or expired.
The Leeno’s Restaurant cannot be held liable for any travel or accommodation costs in relation to a cancellation.